Dec 17, 2013

So Glad To Be Home: Forever I Love Atlanta

Hey Atlanta, I don't think you understand how glad I am to be back. In the last week or so I've out and about getting my city legs back. Here are a few snaps for my very eventful week and a half . I'll be doing some more  detailed post on my professional site itsLaesha.com .
headed out to the Revel launch 



Javone of Prissy in the City 

@fabnailaddict and I at Snoblife Studio

Ming Lee and Me 

these were too cute (@ C Wonder in Lenox))

Myself and Talking with Tami in the flesh 

my camera man, driver, right-hand  and brother Tamir 

Ms.Deb and Me 

@ Medieval Times

Medieval Times



After her Blogging Success talk Tami and I 
I'm always winning. Story of my life 

and I even had time to do what I love, LASHES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...