Oct 22, 2013

The Down Side Of Being A Navy Wife--- Moving

So as many of you know I am married to my college-sweetheart and he is currently in the military. I enjoy many things about being a military spouse but like most people I do dislike with great passion, MOVING!!
No don't get me wrong, experiencing new and exciting places is not the problem. It's the packing your life up, that gets me.


With less than 8 weeks to go until it's bye-bye Pensacola, hello Atlanta for me. I am so dreading getting all my shoes, bags, pictures and makeup into boxes.  And then there's deciding what I need to keep with me and what's going to our new home .

Luckily, I have help and lucky for you; I have lots of girly thinks I'm going to have to part with. Now until November 19th (almost daily) I will be post items in the new BLOG SALE tabs here and on It's Laesha . All items  will be priced to go. I hope you find things that you like and we can always arrange multi-item shipping.

I'm really excited to be going back to Atlanta for a few months and expanding my business. Thanks for all your continued support. And I hope you join me as I lash, wrap and beautify my way to the top.

XoxO,
Laesha Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...