Feb 25, 2013

Nail Love:Summer Time Anytime Of The Year



Now living in Pensacola has been a huge adjustment for me. My husband is in the  Navy; so once I finished esthetics school last April I moved here to be with him. One thing I do enjoy about this city over Atlanta is the weather. It’s usually very nice and 60 degrees or higher is the average. But this week that just hasn't been the case.  And that has really been bringing me down!!

If you've been reading this blog or watching my Youtube channel or even know me personally: you know that I love  all things nails. I have small hands and in my opinion nail extensions make them look a little bigger. So I keep some tips or an overlay, it's been that way since I was 15. I'm also a big polish junkie. I have a pretty large polish collection and it is growing bigger every day. I’ve really been loving the colors from Seattle-base nail brand Julep since I heard about them over a year and a half ago. A few times a month they send me emails filled with helpful tips, nail trends and my monthly maven selection. 



This month I purchased 2 boxes; one for my subscription to the maven program and the second  was the Cupid mystery box. In the Cupid box came these beautiful summer ready colors. I just had to use them to lift me out of these winter blues. 

When I got tired of my Valentine's Day nails and need a bit of inspiration for the spring and summer; I came up with this nail look. Since I gave myself a hand treatment and polish change, I've been getting a lot of complements in my day to day life and on instagram and facebook. So I decided to share with my lovely readers  what I used. This nail look is my escape from this weather and is truly brightening up my days. 

If you decide to try this nail look or give the Julep Maven nail program a try place your pictures on my Facebook fanpage or tag me in your istagram pictures ( #itsLaesha), I'd love to see how creative you are!!

Thanks for reading, watching and supporting all my work. It truly means a lot to me. If there are any products reviews, videos and posts you'd like to see please contact me or comment below and I'll get them done. Thanks again!!! 


Nail Look Details:
Madison is on my pinkies and ring fingers
Sarah ( a color I already had) is on my index fingers
Eva is on my middle fingers and thumbs

For the top coat that is super shinny and really made this look pop is Freedom polymer topcoat which came in my February box.  (P.S. Here's My Referral Link: http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/16913/ ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...