Jan 2, 2013

What You Can Get At The NEX

So today after work and a much needed nap, I headed to the base area to pick my uncle up from the barber. While I waited on him,  I went in the NEX to get a ring guard and I was pleasantly surprised to see what they had to offer. 
If you're not familiar with the Naval EXchange (NEX), the best way to explain it is, it's like Dillard or Macy's and you can find them around  a naval base. I tend to shop online these days so I rarely if ever go to the NEX that no more than 10 minutes from my house but after this I think that's all going to change.
The NEX provides tax free shopping for military. There are designer labs like Michael Kors, Coach and Jessica Simpson; all at deeply discounted prices. Here are some flicks from my walk around the store.  I'll probably be doing a YouTube haul video soon, check out my channel regularly for that. And if you're a new military spouse and have not yet checked out the NEX grab your i.d. and head over. 

XoxO, Laesha Ebony

  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...